ACCE Annual Statewide Conference , February 24-26, 2016Posted on 02/22/2016
Association of Community and Continuing Education (ACCE) is an Organization of California Community Colleges. The purpose of the organization is to develop and promote desirable policies, practices, and support for the educational constituencies within the Association and to promote professional growth of the membership. The specific objectives and functions of the organization are:
Monterey Coast by Duane Storey
(accessed February 19th, 2016).
- To contribute to the professionalism of community service (fee-based), continuing education (noncredit state supported), and contract education practitioners.
- To provide special assistance, including professional growth and development opportunities for community, continuing, and contract education providers.
- To promote friendship and collegiality among the membership.
- To play a leadership role in the development of community services, continuing education, and contract education programs.
- Plenary Speaker: Steinbeck and the 'Common Good': Educating America Dr. Susan Shillinglaw is the Director of the National Steinbeck Center in Salinas
- Keynote Address: Luis Chavez, Career Ladders Project, California Community Colleges
Registration is available online .
Source:http://www.acceonline.org/events.html (accessed February 19th, 2016).