EveryoneOn and AT&T Access Program WebinarPosted on 05/27/2016
EveryoneOn, a national nonprofit organization working to close the digital divide, is collaborating with AT&T as an outreach partner to inform diverse organizations about the Access from AT&T program. The goal of the Access from AT&T program is to provide affordable wireline Internet service to eligible households.
The Access Program from AT&T provides a low-cost option for home Internet access to low-income households in the 21 states where AT&T offers wireline home Internet services. To be eligible, at least one person in your household must be a participant in the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program, or SNAP. Other eligibility requirements also apply.
Qualifying households include those:
- With at least one resident who participates in the U.S. Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP);
- With an address in AT&T’s 21-state service area, at which AT&T offers wireline home Internet service; and
- Without outstanding debt for AT&T fixed Internet service within the last six months or outstanding debt incurred under this program. AT&T will assign the fastest of these speed tiers available at the customer’s address:
- 10 megabits per second, for $10 per month;
- 5 megabits per second, for $10 per month; or
- 3 megabits per second, for $5 per month.
And, there is NO Commitment, NO Deposit, NO Installation fee and NO Charge for in-home Wi-Fi Modem. This is four-year program commenced April 22, 2016. We are excited about adding this offer to our platform because it means there are additional affordable options for families, seniors, and others to access the Internet.
EveryoneOn will host a 30 min webinar on Wednesday, June 15th, at 11AM EST to discuss the Access from AT&T program in detail, walk through the online application, and share outreach and enrollment strategies. If you work with adult learners, including teachers, program directors, and others, you are encouraged to attend to learn more about the program and inform students about this offer and facilitate enrollment. Programs such as these can be great resources for adult learners!
Join EveryonOn and feel free to invite your colleagues, partner organizations or affiliates! Registration is required: June 15th Webinar .
In the meantime, check out Access from AT&T and Access Partners to learn more. The Access Partners paged is a resource portal for organizations and others who are interested in sharing collateral and other resources with potential Access from AT&T enrollees. Please log in to access the resources. If you have any questions or need additional information, please contact:email@example.com .